Sunday, November 11, 2012

依然爱你

Another one month plus then you will be flying to US. Honestly, I'm not ready for it. Third week of Oct we almost just end our 2 years relationship due to some serious arguments. End up, luckily we still decided to continue hold each other hand. Currently, I'm busy working ans you are busying finish up your very last semester. So, weekends are the only time for both us to have our dates. Time getting nearer. Really very soon. 2 years and 2 months are not that easy. Ups and downs in between. You told me you are definitely wont make any promises to me because you don't want to be with me just because of those promises, you want to be with me all because you really love me. I believe you do. In this up coming 2 - 3 years, we both will be living under our own life, I will busy to earn my money while you will be busy to complete your studies. Long distance relationship. I truly wish we both can make it until the day you propose to me when you are back in Malaysia. During that time, we will have our very own marriage's ring instead of keep wearing our cheap cheap couple ring. 

Spend our every weekends together, so far so good. Meet once in a week. Whenever meet you, I surely will pop out a lot of stupid questions and wanted to hear the answer from your own mouth. Forgive me for my childishness. I miss you so much so much. Do you miss me as how I miss you everyday? 

Just came back from our favourite hobby - ktv. I'm actually being very emotional once singing some songs, especially those lyrics. Wanted to cry out but end up I've tried to pretend like nothing in front of you. Well, I cried at home. Stupid me. 

My man...


Till then.
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment