Thursday, July 5, 2012

JOURNEY

It's really been a very long time....
Finally I log in my blog after more than half a year.
Just a quick update for this half year.
Graduated on last Nov and worked as shop supervisor in Pyramid.
Got another new job as Marketing Sales Executive and quit few days ago.
Before this, I knew I'm not a sales type of person.
I do not how to persuade people to have this or have that.
After few weeks working in Comfori, 
it makes me more clear about:
I Am Not A Good Sales Person
Hence, I quit myself.
Meanwhile, its still glad to know people there.

I miss all my friends after I quit my job.
I know I've been anti-social since I started work.
I should plan more outings with them. 

My man and I.
Same argument goes on and on.
Misunderstandings in between.
And also different mindset of us.
Confidence on this relationship goes up and down.
Not stable at all.
I'm worry. Really worry.
Is this a test from God to us? 
To test us whether can pass through this stage?
He is going to US end of this year.
How am I suppose to do?
Will he really fully concentrate in study and wait for me?
Will he really remember our promises and prove it to me?
Plenty of questions flying in my head.
I know my relationship is different from others which can be so loving and dates everyday.
"When true love comes, distance, height, weight and age is just a damn number"
I always remember this sentence. 
Besides, I'm really happy that both us had been together almost 2 years.
2 years is not that short and not that long either.
Wishing for another 100 years.
Possible?
Truly love you my man, Lee Zhun Yi.

Ohya, went to Bali, Indonesia on May. 
It was an unforgettable romance memory with him.
Bali, we will go back again!


cherish our d.i.a.r.y




Adios
jenny.tien.chin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment