Monday, November 12, 2012

As Long As You Love Me

Guess I'll be reactive my blog. Missing those days busy updating my blog with numbers of picture.

Currently I'm working as temporary staff in Sunway Group. Not bad tho compared to my previous job. Environment will be the first thing I love working in this company. The first place which I will concern very much is the toilet. Well, I'll give an A for this company. I personally hate those company doesn't care the cleanliness of the toilet and full with those bloody cockroaches. HATE IT TO THE MAX! People around here........so far so good. It takes time to know more about the people here. Workload? Quite enjoy actually. Maybe I'm just a temp staff here so my workload not that heavy yet.

Rain didn't stop since Oct. Not even one day. Trust me. Earth changing? World End? I don't know.

Still, plenty of stuffs running through my head. I want to share with you but I'm afraid to share with you because I know it will end up with arguments. Positives...Negatives... All around. The more I love, the more sensitive I'll be. It's over sensitive! How could this happen on me? After that day, I'm keep afraid of losing you. The feeling is so scary. And I keep telling myself, you won't. Because you told me you do love me very much and said to me you will keep on holding my hand until the end. I keep re-flashed the moment when you hug me tightly on your bed and asked me to lock you in my heart, don't ever open for others. I remember. I really remember. Do you?

Toleration from both side is needed for a long distance relationship. It won't works when toleration is from one party only. We talked about this afternoon and we both are willing to do it together in one heart. We had passed stage 1 and stage 2. We had just finished fighting for stage 3 and started heading to stage 4. The moment you are back in Malaysia after you have done with you studies in US, we will be in stage 4. Think back, thanks for keep holding me passing through all these stages. Just another one last stage now. The toughest stage among all. I love you my beloved man. Really do.

Can you hear me?


Till then.
jennytienchin
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment