Sunday, May 8, 2011

SAY BYE TO SEM 6


Happy Mother's Day!

How you celebrate this day with your beloved mother?


Finals over and say bye to my semester 6!
Next sem gonna take project.
Heard that Mr.Khairul is the one who setting the project title.
Hopefully is not that hard.
*fingers-crossing*
Yesterday just came back from Genting.
Kinda like the weather there coz its just so relaxing.
But it still too cold for me.
(my body can't really tahan in very low temperature)
Guess what,
finally I got the chance to take a ride on flying coaster!!!
The feeling was pretty cool.
At start no one willing to accompany me to take the ride
but at the end my lovely dear did after I beg him for so long.
Love sei you lar my dear. :D


just ignore my look.


I'm not going to upload those pictures in my blog
I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyyyy....XD


By the way,

Happy 8th Month Anniversary!

A blink of eyes,
both us be together already 8 months.
Every single thing of us will be with us until the end.
Joy, tears, arguements and so on....
There is still a very long journey for both us to go through.
You did told me that,
our relationship's level is upgrading day by day.
And it wont be affected by any conflict.
All I just want to say is
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR! <3


I.L.O.V.E.T.H.E.O.N.L.Y.Y.O.U.













adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment