Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IN YOUR ARMS

outfits for 70's party!
saw my round round face?
:(
diet plan is going on
hopefully i manage to get back my normal weight



and yeah
picture will do the talking
its just my mood for now!
teehee~




i love this!
















but.......


this taste so yucky! >.<


this is really nice and smell so good from mouth
try it on your girlfriend/boyfriend
you will definitely love the smell
;)

something happened between me and him
but we will face it together no matter how
i feel so glad of having him beside me
now and future
wordless for this temporary moment
can't really express everything
but i can feel everything
included his love

going to have my hair cut very soon
woohoo~
i seriously can't stand my messy hair now
sometimes it spoil my mood too

to kill our boredom....
im chasing a taiwan drama (love)
he chasing a hong kong drama (gamble)

What We Have Learned Throughout The Drama?
me ::: issues happen in relationship, how to solve it and appreciate
him ::: don't trust others easily

christmas is around the corner
what's your plan?
me?
i don't know.
i just want my jinger bread man!!!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.....



i can feel your kisses












adios
jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment