Saturday, October 16, 2010

What A Busy Life In Sem 5

heyhey!
I've abandon my blog for so long
i know.
and now im back!
teehee~~
this sem really drives me crazy
there are mountains of assignments and tests
now finally done half of it
another half still in process
hopefully everything goes really smoothly
well,
a little updates of these few weeks...

my beloved darling 19th birthday!
at Restaurant Louisana
Kelana Jaya

with the both birthday boy and birthday girl
Hanz and my darling
ohya,
Hanz is my new friend/brother
he was the one i interviewed for one of my assignment purpose
he is a song writer
and now he is preparing for his first new album
Best Luck Bro Hanz!!! :D


my beloved darling who just turned 19 :)



below is what we did when stressing out for those assignments...
with my darling and beloved mr.lee :)








this is my beloved mr.lee
my new diary starter :)
today,
we have been together for 912 hours
there are too many things i want to say about him
but today im lazy.
haahaa...
keep it next time :)


just recover from fever and flu
thanks for those who concerned about me
don worry!
im okay :)

ohya,
hope you guys fully enjoy at genting!
so sad lor, me and mr.lee cant manage to join
next time!
i promise!


only three words and you know i mean it so much











adios
xoxo
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment