Friday, September 10, 2010

ANOTHER STORY OF MINE

finally have a little time to do a little updates
having one week holidays now
and im at my hometown now
gossshhh~
damn super boring :(
by the way,
my time should be full with the mountain assignments
but.........
im seriously super lazy
can someone push me?
ahhhhhhhhhh~ >.<
i think my 'emo-ness' is coming back very soon
im always get emo whenever talk about assignments =.=
today is friday
and i have done NOTHING
awesome right! =.=
going back this sunday
and i need to get my ass off to my table to do revision
test on monday :(

went to my uncle's friend open house
what a delicious lunch i had
rendang chicken...
nasi briyani...
sambal chicken...
ketupat...
lots more!
and i got a green packet
teehee~ :D

08092010
new blank page of both us
a new diary of mine


don't ever let go your hand, promise?













adios
xoxo
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment