Monday, November 7, 2011

LEARN TO BE SMART

Anyong~
Found some new songs for myself to learn.
- 晒焦的一双耳朵 by 扬丞琳
- 重新认识我 by 扬丞琳
- 缺陷美 by 扬丞琳
- 感谢爱人 by 李佳薇
- 煎熬 by 李佳薇
- 伤不起 by 郁可唯
- Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

Just done with my revision for tomorrow's 20% test.
Hopefully those questions is straight forward.
Seriously can't predict what kind of questions will be coming out.
I did check for the past year paper but it didn't post in online.
Best Luck to myself and those taking the same subject.

A little chit chat with one of my friends.
Found out something about how my friends treat me.
Before this, I didn't really care so much.
Because to me,
I treat people as how they treat me in same way.
But of course, I will still have a little distance with everyone.
(due to my past)
Same word, I prefer my high school friends.
All just so pure without any intention.
Time won't just stop as you wish to.
This is why people change from time to time.
I hope I change too.
I mean in a good way of course.

Friend describe me as "Water".
Friend describe me as "Egg Shell".
And boyfriend describe me as "Real".
anyway,

HAPPY 14TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR!
*still counting :)




feel me in you














adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment