Monday, November 14, 2011

EVERYONE IN SELF

Done with my moral presentation today!
Received a compliment from moral lecturer.
"the best cooperation group in this class"
I'm happy and I smiled for that moment.
At least,
our hard works do not disappointed us.
Good job my moral groupmates!

I heard/enjoyed stories the whole day from friends.
Although half of it is nothing to do with me,
but there is same lessons I can get to learn from.
All I say is:
"No one in this world can help but you yourself"
And guess what,
I think I started believe karma this kind of thing.
Why do I say so?
All from what I've seen throughout this semester.
PEOPLE.

Its almost middle of Nov.
Xmas coming in one month time.
I love Xmas actually,
especially living in overseas (winter).
Dec is on the way,
and I need to save money for CNY SHOPPING!
Can't wait for it seriously.

Heavy rain this few days.
Rainy season for every end of the year.
This is what my mum told me.




you better watch out of what you have done to others













adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment