Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SELAMAT PAGI CIKGU

second week of my semester 6
surprisingly I went to classes
for the last semester, I only attend classes on the third week
anyway, this semester suppose to be my last semester
but, due to the pass semesters which I've drop some subjects
so, my graduation has delay until the end of this year
what I can say about this semester is...
TOUGH SEMESTER!
having two CSC subjects really driving me crazy

intro to journalism ::: the level one subject and this was the subject that I drop for my sem2 or 3 I think, I just HATE reading and this is definitely not my subject :(

interactive multimedia ::: a subject that I think quite interesting, will be learn to create animation music video and more by using new software :)

web development ::: another CSC subject and quite hard for me, as you all know, I HATE computer stuffs :(

script writing ::: I think its interesting, I can know all the skills in writing movie/drama script

integrated marketing communication ::: honestly, I haven't attend for this class yet =.=

only the second week and the assignments was UP!
challenging assignments and projects I need to get over with it
aiming for the better CGPA, I need to really push myself into the proper
"time management"!
just cut down my outing and focus more in my studies
that is what I need to do for now!
* the boyfriend is pushing me as well and he really fierce when he is serious
he even scolded me when I wanna out with friends and push me to complete all my works*

P.E.O.P.L.E really changed!
they wont stand at the same position for the rest of their life
just that the changes is in good way or either in bad way
please awake and ensure that you are taking the right path
do not regret after that
there are no such thing of "U-Turn" in our life

Last week, I had my 20th birthday celebration
with my family
with boyfriend
with friends
it's simple yet memorable
what I have did for my past 19 years?
all came into my mind
and those pictures was really very clear
faced and realized a lot of different things
I wont write here
because I want it to keep to myself and mark as my memories
stepping in the age begin with number 2
and it consider adult
not teenager anymore
honestly, I love my childhood :(

what about my relationship?
great!
4 months and 11 days
we did argued numbers of time but it definitely wont affect both us
it is not easy to be together
because there are a lot of things we need to get through together
until today, both us know each other quite well
we know what we need what we want whats our future
we know our personalities well
just that sometimes cant really control our temper when it comes
well, its normal right.
from what I noticed and what my friend told me
the boyfriend and I doesn't look like the other sweet couple
we will always tease each other
we will always playing fool with each other
we even always scold rude words to each other
we always have plenty of patterns
(talking, walking, laughing,some disgusting stuffs)
sometimes we will walk by our own when shopping
sometimes we din get to meet each other for one week
we even din get to kiss for three weeks
the couples surrounding me
they are really different from us
they are soooooooo 'honey-butter type' or 'lovey-dovey type'
treating and speaking to each other so soft
they meet each other every single day
they stick so tight with each other when outing
they phone call each other for every single day and must be hour plus

the boyfriend is doing his works and I'm blogging at here
got to go now, need to finish up my work too
or else I will be get the scolding by him
teehee~
you know I heart you lar my dear :)


glad to have you in my life








adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment