Tuesday, November 1, 2011

UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING

I miss my blog!
Recently, I have a lot of things going in and out of my mind.
Everything just making my mood really down.
To avoid argument and all,
I'm trying my very best to cover up my moodiness.
Fake smiles?
Yeah, this is what I do for now.
I think the only person who knows everything of mine,
is my Elmo soft toy.
But too bad, he is not a life which can't talk to me. :(
What about my close friend?
Nope, I started not to tell them about my problems.
Not because I don't trust them and all,
its just that I don't have the guts to tell out any more.
I don't want people around me to keep worry about me.
Boyfriend?
Everyone surely will share problems with their beloved one.
I used to be like that, but I think not for now any more.
I'm always the main reason which make us argue.
To avoid that, I keep to myself and smile at him.
He hate it when I'm crying.
He even scold me while I'm crying.
He leave me alone when my mood is down.
He just wants me to be stronger.

1.11.11
One more month to go and I'll end my Diploma.
Time passes really fast.
Me and my bffs planning to book hotel for vacation and all.
Even my dad is counting down for CNY 2012.

I'm getting more nervous from day to day to welcoming year 2012.
This is the year that he is going to US for further studies.

I met two lovely girls in this semester.
Kah Yin and Felicia.
And now, all of us is really close.
Numbers of girls outing.

Time goes on and on.
People change on and on.
Even the Earth is changing too.
Flashing back all kind of memories throughout this 20 years.
I learned plenty of lessons.
The only thing I'm always failed which is,
I am still the fragile me.

From friends, we knew each other.
Fate let us be together.
Love keeps us stay together.
There is some changes between us.
Understanding, trust, loyalty and accept.
But not regrets, demands and even hopes.
Just me and you.


I need your shoulder so badly.













adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment