Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WIND BLOW


My current favourite picture


Just started my very last semester in Inti.
Skipped class yesterday.
First class for today.
Took the very last two subjects which I've dropped previous sem.

- Media Planning
(I think should be not a problem for me,
because I did touched the based for sem 6 and sem 7,
the only thing I'm worry about is assignment and project)

- Moral
(kinda fun with the lecturer and I feel I'm getting back Form 5 moral class)

This is my last semester
and I really hope I can score another two As
(I did for last semester :D)

Knew another new friend
- Joyce
A friend of CK
I won't mention the whole story at here but just some key words
- 13 years of best friend
- one month of boyfriend
- betray!!!
I guess roughly will know what's going on
I'm really hope she can walk out this dark shadow and move on
When I looked at her, I saw myself (one year ago)
But her case was so so so much serious than mine
Everything is about TIME
Joyce,
be strong and move on!
(that's what I can say)

What have I did for my one month semester break?
- driving lesson
- dramas
- movies
- hang outs
- trips

Followed my dear's family for Penang trip.
Kinda tired for the whole journey because sitting in the car for hoursssssss.
But I did enjoyed.
Just feel a little disappointing because couldn't go to beach,
due to the rising tide of sea water. :(
His aunt suggest us to go Pulau Perhentian.
I wonder when I have the chance. :(
For now, all is all about money!!!

23 days to reach our one year anniversary.
What's my plan? I asked myself.

Anyway,
I smell fffooooooooooddddddd beside me.
Dinner time!



Adios
JennyTienChin

0 comments:

Post a Comment