Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MISSING THE ONE I LOVE

Happy Wesak Day!
just back from pyramid
that place was full with the crowd!


jia hong little boy
i love him
he is cute!
but sometimes slightly-over-naughty
which can drives every adult crazy
think im gonna train myself for the future
lol


7/10

outing with my babe charlyn yesterday
lunch at Manhattan Fish Market and decided to watch movie after that
this movie quite entertaining
some parts i seriously laugh my ass off weih
Paul said : "FUCK YOU!"
(drawing that involved in this movie)


by the way,
this movie really consists too much of scolding vulgar words!
but its funny!

happy to heard that my dear is feeling better today
i wonder whether he knows i miss him so badly? :(
i wish to skype with him every night (like last time)
but im not dare to request about it
coz i remember what you told me previous time
i just want to see him so badly every night
i want to skype for everyday :(
do you know that? :(


can you feel me?












adios
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment