Saturday, August 21, 2010

SEXY EYES EVER =.=

...annoying...
...childish...
...immature...
...girlfriend-wanna-be...
...sucks in understanding...
...troublemaker...
...emotional 24/7...
...need to be pity...
...cannot be trusted...
...making people fed up...

'll remember all these!



im having my sexiest eyes in my life
my so called 'comodo dragon's eyes'
cried for don know how many hours last night
wasted a number packets of tissue
i din really sleep that well last night
how useless am i right.


Saturday
what i did for the whole big day?
was planning to go out for a movie
but end up canceled
whole day stoning at home
facing my lappie
listen to all type of songs
NONSTOP!
the only moment which i can really let my stupid brain rest
is when im listening songs and singing
went out a little while after got a call from leeyen
our so called
'super-random-last-minute-girls-outing'
they made up my first smile of the day
sorry coz making you girls worry
(although i know you girls dont dare to ask me whats going on)
and of course,
Thanks :)


what you can really see in my eyes?
and
what you can feel with my truly heart?



don't worry because i'll leave











adios
xoxo
jennytienchin

0 comments:

Post a Comment